Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, July 28

postheadericon NEW KIT by Kims Korner "GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN"

I was in a girly mood and was thinking of my best friend, Trisha when I made this kit. We haven't got to spend much time together this summer and I am missing her! This is kit has liipstick, a compact, lips, best friend wordart, cocktails, sillhouettes, thigh high boots, plus more. It also has frames. Check out the preview below. Be sure to come by the store now while it is on sale, cheap! Thanks for looking!
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
It is 25% OFF until Aug 1st.







Photobucket

1 comments:

KT's Unique Designs said...

AWWWW....I LOVE THIS IT! I will make a tag and send it to you. I miss you too girl. I LOVE YOU! Hugs
Trisha

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites