Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, September 3

postheadericon NEW SCRAPKIT "WICKED OBSESSION"


Don't we all have a wicked obesession? ツ This kit is based on fetishes or obsessions, call it what you want. =) It has 60 elements and 25papers and 4 posers. It contains 2 ipods, 4 lips, 2 sets of handcuffs, 2 playbunnies, 3 skulls, nail polishes, eye make-ups,lipstick,4 frames, flowers, curly ribbons, bows, a chain, bottles,9 different boots, skull pillows,and a skull purse. It is tagger sized. Not all elements are shown. Dropshadow on preview only. Elements have been resized for preview.It is 40% OFF until Sept.15! Thanks for looking! Look below for the stores I sell in. I also have freebies and kits for a dollar and under in most stores.





Photobucket




0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites