Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, October 27

postheadericon NEW SCRAPKIT "HOUSE OF HORRORS"


I have a new kit in stores.

It is called "House of Horrors" in honor of Halloween coming up this weekend.

I also have a 40% sale on all my products until Nov.15th. I have some CU posers and tagger sized kits for less than a dollar! Come by and save some money!






HOUSE OF HORRORS


Photobucket





**I am always looking for CT members. If you are a tagger or tut writer and are interested in receiving my PTU kits free, send me an email kberlie68@gmail.com for more info.





(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim



0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites