Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, December 26

postheadericon NEW CU Kit in Stores

Lookey Here! I have tried my hand at CU Items. This is my first CU kit. It is themed for Christmas. This kit contains 4 different CU ok templates. It contains a Christmas tree, an ornament, a wire, and a light bulb. The tree and bulb are in layers. All 4 templates are saved as .psp. CU and PU ok. They are on sale in most stores. Stock up for next year at this price! Items have been resized for preview only. Thanks for looking!

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim




0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites