Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, March 24

postheadericon NEW CU Kit in Stores, "ROSES"

I have a NEW CU kit in stores. This kit is called Roses and contains...YOU GUESSED IT!! ROSES!! It has 10 different roses. 5 of these roses are my own roses that I have grownin my backyard. I LOVE my rose vines and bushes. These are tagger sized. Nothing over 500 x 500. Easy for your tagger sized kits. They also can go with any theme from girly to romantic to spring! Many uses. It is priced right at $3.00. Click any of the blinkies to the right under Stores I Sell At to get it. Elements have been resized and drop shadow has been added for preview purposes only. No credit is required but is greatly
appreciated on my CU items.


Thanks for looking!

HUGS,

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim




0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites