Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, May 6

postheadericon BEACHBOUND CU4CU Element Pack




My first CU4CU pack! BEACHBOUND is all about the ocean. Included in this pack are 6 CU4CU ok elements. Look below for a list of what's included. No need to add anything to these elements. They are ready to add to any scrapkit! They are perfect for your summer and beach kits or layouts! These elements are CU4CU, CU, & PU ok. Tagger sized.


Thanks for looking!





Photobucket


Included in this kit is:

1 fish
1 set of bubbles
1 stingray
1 crab
1 bridge
1 grass

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites