Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, July 16

postheadericon Finger Nail Art "PACMAN"

Hi Everybody! I want to thank all the people that have been following my blog. I have not been as active as I'd like to be this summer. Many things in life have been keeping me from doing as much as I would like to do here. School starts back for my teenager on August 8th. She will be in 11th grade this summer. Boy, kids grow up so fast. While she has been on break we have spent some much needed mother/daughter time. We both love doing hair and nails. Jennifer has introduced me to the world of youtube and all the tutorials out there for just about anything! I am loving it too. We tried to do a "pokemon ball" themed nail this afternoon and failed miserably. I thnk it is time to make a trip to the beauty supply store. lol! We did however complete a "pacman" themed nail though. I thought I would share a picture of my results. I would love to learn airbrush one day to do nails with. I love doing things that have a challenge involved. I will master that pokemon themed nail one day. lol! Here is our results of pacman. Please feel free to leave me any tips or comments.
Thanks for looking!


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites