Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, July 2

postheadericon NEW TUT by Stef using my kit, "Gangsta Love"

Stef @ Stef's Tutorials
made a tutorial named "You Suck!". I wanted to show off her talent again! She used my PTU scrapkit "Gangsta Love". This tag certainly is badass!
Much Love!






Be sure to visit her blog so you can do other tutorials she has written.



Thanks for looking!



0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites