Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, October 16

postheadericon BOO SALE - 40% OFF

All my kits are on sale now 40% OFF for a limited time. CU, CU4CU, PU, Bundle Kits, and FREEBIES!! I have many new Halloween kits available at an affordable price. Some kits are as low as 60 cents! I also have a Halloween freebie kit available in stores too. (YES it's FREE). Many stores also are offering FREE MEGA COLLABS with purchase. Many designers come together to make these collabs. They are jam packed with many kits and FREE with purchase.

Tag made by me using my "Haunted House" PTU kit

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites