Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, October 28

postheadericon New kit "Oriental Express"

I have another kit in the store.It is called "Oriental Express". Here is a
preview. I am still on sale until the end of October. All kits are 40% off. I have some kits that are as low as 60 cents. I also have many new Halloween kits too and a free Halloween kit on my blog under the freebie tab. Also check the store for my freebies too.

ORIENTAL EXPRESS


Take a ride on the oriental express! This kit is themed around the orient, packed with 60
elements and 23 papers. Perfect for creations you want to add that asian feel to. Elements and drop shadows have been resized for preview purposes only. Tagger sized, Papers are 800x800.
Elements included in this kit:
1 bag
1 bowl
1 bridge
1 buddah
4 butterflies
1 candle
1 trunk
1 set of chopsticks
1 doll
5 doodles
1 drum
1 fan
9 different flowers
3 flower clusters
1 gong
7 kanji (japanese letters) destiny,beauty,happiness,harmony
love, peace, & wealth
1 leaf
1 necklace
1 street light
1 mushroom
4 origami cranes
1 pagoda
1 screen
1 plant
2 pillows
1 set of flip flops
2 different slippers
2 sunrays
1 teapot
1 umbrella
1 window




0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites