Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, November 2

postheadericon Penguin Manicure!

Hi ya'll! I want to stop and THANK you all that left comments here for me. It always makes me smile to log in and see people enjoy my freebies and my blog in general.This post is just to show off some creativity. If you remember about 2 months ago, I did my daughter,Jennifer's fingernails. I posted a picture of them. We did a pac-man theme. In that blog I talked about trying a pokeman theme. We tried it, and failed! lol! We have attempted it 4 times and I think it is just too advanced. HOWEVER, for Halloween, Jennifer wanted her nails to match her costume. She was a penguin this year. So, I did penguins on her nails. They turned out awesome!! I did not have any special tools either! We shoudl put a you buve tutorial out there. I only used a few toothpicks. My girlfriend, Teresa showed me a little trick to make the eyeballs. All you have to do is file the toothpick down and flatten the end. It will make a cute little circle. Here are

some pics of our finished manicure.


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites