Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, November 4

postheadericon Scrappin Dollars NSD SALE!

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

SALE @ Scrappin Dollars FOR NSD!


WHAT A SALE!
Kim's Korner is on sale for the month of November!
All my kits are 50% Off.
CU,CU4CU,PU,Bundle packs, & CU posers!
Click this blinkie to go directly to Scrappin Dollars
Photobucket

Click this blinkie to go directly to Kim's Korner
Photobucket

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites