Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, December 3

postheadericon Christmas CU Grab Bag

This Christmas CU Grab Bag is just what you need to complete those Christmas scrapkits you have been working on.This kit contains 17 elements in png format and 5 papers. All these elements are CU ok. This kit was made out of love for a collaboration with Twilight Scraps. Now it is available for sale. Tagger sized. Papers are 800x800. Elements have been resized and dropshadows added for preview purposes only.



This kit is available in all my stores and is affordable! It is on sale now!

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites