Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, December 13

postheadericon FREEBIE Add-on "Santa Claus is Coming"

This is a Freebie mini add on kit to go with my New Christmas themed kit, "Santa Claus is Coming". This mini add on contains 3 elements, 1 frame, and 5 papers. These elements are not included in the main kit. Elements and drop shadows have been resized for preview purposes only. Not all elements are shown in preview. Tagger sized, Papers are 800x800.

"SANTA CLAUS IS COMING" FREEBIE

Photobucket
Thanks for Looking!


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites