Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, February 5

postheadericon FREEBIE Add-on "FAROUT"

It's time for another FREEBIE! This is my add on kit to my Newest kit "Farout". This kit contains 12 elements and 2 papers. This kit is personal use only. Tagger sized. Elements have been resized and drop shadows added for preview purposes only.

FAROUT FREEBIE


Included in this kit is:
3 buttons
1 doodle
2 smiley faces
1 peace sticker
1 lava lamp
2 flowers
1 mushroom
1 curled ribbon

Photobucket

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites