Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, March 15

postheadericon Freebie Add on Kit "Seduce Me"

Now for the freebie. This is the add on kit that goes with Seduce Me. It includes 9 elements, 1 frame, 1 wordart, and 5 papers. Please leave me some love in my shout box if you download. If you like the add on, be sure to get the main kit. It is in all stores now for an affordable price. Thank you for your support. ツ Here is a preview of the freebie.






Photobucket



0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites