Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, March 18

postheadericon New Tag by Mamacita "Luck of the Irish"

Look at what Mamacita @ Kist Kreationz has made with my FREEBIE kit "Luck of the Irish"! I LOVE this tag! This kit is FREE here and is apart of a blog train.Follow the train to get some fabu;lous freebies before they are gone. (If you don't see the freebie kit in the newsfeed here, just click the freebies tab at the top of my blog below the header. You can snag all my freebies here. Please leave me some love if you download anything.) Be sure to visit her blog too! Mamacita has snags there too. She also offers tags and photo covers on fb so check her out. You can add her from her blog. Click the links below to go to her blog. Thank you so much, Mamacita!

To go to her blog and add Kist Kreationz, →CLICK HERE!



0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites