Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, May 23

postheadericon New Tut by Tiffany @ My Sweet Addictionz

Tiffany @ My Sweet Addictionz has made a new tutorial using my "Stagecoach" scrapkit. I love the way she used many elements in the kit. Awesome job Tiffany! I LOVE this sexy tag! Be sure to visit her blog so you can do the tutorial she has written on how to make this awesome tag! This kit is now available in all my stores. Thank you so much!


To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!


My Sweet Addiction


Here is a preview of Stagecoach
60% off right now at www.scrappindollars.com


Photobucket


 

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites