Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, July 27

postheadericon SWA is RE-OPENED!!! SALE!

I am very proud to announce the RE-OPENING of SCRAPS WITH ATTITUDE!! I am having a SALE to celebrate! I am in the process of adding my products to the store and updating everything. While I do this, take advantage of the $1.00 sale I am having. All my kits (PU, CU, CU4CU, and bundles) $5.00 and under are only $1.00! This is for a limited time. Click the blinkie below togo to my store! Thanks for Looking!
 
Photobucket
 
 

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites