Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, July 31

postheadericon Tag by Sami using Live to Ride

Sami @ Guilty Pleasures Tuts and Stuff has made a new tag using my "Live To Ride" scrapkit. If you were to look up the word "sexy" in the dictionary, this tag would be description!! I love this tag, girl! This kit is available in all my stores right now for only $1.00!
I also have a freebie add on right here on my blog. Just click the FREEBIE KITS tag above to find it. There is a link to 4shared so you can get you can download this freebie!
Thank you so much Sami!

Photobucket
To go to her blog →CLICK HERE!
 

Guilty Pleasures Tuts and Stuff

Here is a preview of Live To Ride below
Only $1.00 off right now at

Photobucket
 


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites