Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, August 23

postheadericon New tutorial by Alexa using "Stagecoach".

Alexa @ Whynters Whonders has made a new tutorial using my "Stagecoach" scrapkit. Be sure to go to her blog and do the tut and make yourself this set today. Awesome job Alexa! I am amazed by your work and love it!!! Leave her some love when you visit her blog too please. This kit is now available in all my stores. Thank you so much Alexa!

Tag and Tutorial by ALEXA using "Stagecoach"
 
 


To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!
Thank you for looking!!
 
Photobucket  

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites