Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, September 29

postheadericon New Tutorial by Risha, "Spellbound"

Risha @ A Touch of Darkness Tutorials has done with my "Season of the Witch" kit! I absolutely LOVE it! This one is titled "Spellbound". I LOVE Halloween time. This tutorial is awesome! Be sure to visit her blog so you can do the tutorial she has written on how to make this awesome tag! This kit is available in all my stores. Thank you so much Risha!

To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites