Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, March 5

postheadericon New kit going in stores, Lucky Day and a FREEBIE!

I have a new kit going in stores tonight. It is almost that time of the year to drink green beer and celebrate St. Patty's Day! So I got in the Irish mood and made a kit called, "Lucky Day". I was inspired by Keith Garvey's tube called, "Celtic Babe". I just LOVE his work. He is my favorite artist. 
It's also time for another FREEBIE! I have an add on kit to go with "Lucky Day". This kit contains 10 elements and 2 papers. This kit is personal use only. Tagger sized. Elements have been resized and drop shadows added for preview purposes only. Look below to download it. If you like it, come by and buy the full, tagger sized kit containing 57 elements and 20 papers. It's only $2.50 in stores. Thanks for looking and please leave me some love in my chat box if you download.

"LUCKY DAY ADD ON FREEBIE"





"LUCKY DAY ADD ON FREEBIE"



Photobucket
Come back often for more freebies. Be on the look out for limited time FREEBIES. Follow me on Facebook! I will post updates and when freebies are available! Here is a link to my fb page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kims-Korner/134505946694275
Stop by and LIKE my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites