Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, March 22

postheadericon New tags by Lisa using "Punk Party"

I would like to welcome Lisa @ Designz by Lisa to my peronal CT. She has been busy and made 2 tags with my "Punk Party" kit! I love them both! Be sure to visit her blog too! You can go to her blog by clicking her blinkie below. She has some awesome snags available and tutorials too. This kit is available in all my stores. Thank you so much Lisa!

 












Punk Party





0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites