Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, April 26

postheadericon New tut by Maree @ StardustnDreams using "Punk Party"

Falcon aka Maree @ StardustnDreams Tutorials has made with my "Punk Party" kit! This tag is ROCKIN! This one is titled "Punk Rocker". Be sure to visit her blog so you can do the tutorial she has written on how to make this awesome tag! This kit is available in all my stores and is on sale for the month of April. Thank you so much Maree!
To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!


or you can click blinkie to visit her blog. 



Punk Party Preview


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites