Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, May 6

postheadericon My Sugar n Spice Vox Box was awesome!

If you haven't read my previous posts then you might not know about Influenster. (This is not an advertisement, this is just a blog entry. I just wanted to share this site so you can get free stuff too.)  I received my second VoxBox about a month ago. In it was a variety of good free items to test out. I have had time to test all the products and I was very satisfied with all of them! 

Check out the site here - http://www.influenster.com/
This VoxBox was the Sugar N Spice VoxBox. This is what came in it:
  • Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizing lotion
  • BelVita Breakfast Biscuits
  • Colgate Optic White toothbrush  
  • Colgate Optic White toothpaste
  • Colgate Optic White mouthwash
  • Splenda Nectresse sweetner
  • Dickinson's Witch Hazel 20 pack of Towelettes
  • Coupons for Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes 

First I tried the cookies. They were actually very tasty and full of flavor. I shared them with my family and they liked them too. They were cinnamon flavored and tasted alot like Graham crackers. The other edible item that came with this box was the Splenda Nectresse sugar supplement. I was also surprised with this product. It tasted better than real sugar to me. Though I think it is too pricey to actually purchase on a monthly basis.

I have been using the colgate whitening system for about a month now. I have noticed my teeth are whiter. I would recommend this regimen to all my friends that are wanting to whiten their teeth on a budget.

The best 2 products in the box were my Vaseline Spray n Go lotion and the Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes. The spray lotion is awesome! It is easy to use and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The Witch Hazel towelettes are also another beauty product that I will be purchasing in the future. I have used them at home, in the car, and at the beach. They remove my make-up with ease and are so convenient. I have posted a video below using them. 





HERE ARE A FEW PICS I TOOK OF MY SUGAR N SPICE VOXBOX
FROM INFLUENSTER





Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes 


Vaseline Spray and Go



Me using the Colgate Whitening system (toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash)





BelVita Breakfast Biscuits
Splenda Nectresse sugar




Come by and LIKE my FB FAN PAGE here
   Click here to Like my Fan Page!


 

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites