Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, January 28

postheadericon FROSTY VOXBOX Reveal and Reviews

HELLO EVERYBODY!! It has been awhile since I have had time to post anything on my blog. I received a VOXBOX from Influenster and want to share my thoughts with you!! Check it out! 

This entry is going to show off my FROSTY VOXBOX! I haven't received a good voxbox lately but I got lucky with this one. It was jam packed with lots of great products. I liked everything, but 1 product sent with this box. 
Here is a list of the products and a short review about each one. 
Eco Tools Hair Brush
I am in LOVE with this brush. It does not pull my tangles like the basic Goody brush I have been using. I will be checking out more products by this name brand. 
Rimmell Eyeliner and Makeup Remover
This eye liner is LONG LASTING and goes on smooth! I will be using this brand and style from now on. I had been wanting to try it so I was stocked when it came in my voxbox. It is definitely worth the price. It didn't smudge. The make up remover was awesome too! I used it with the eyeliner that night and it wiped right off. I didn't have to rub or scrub, which is one thing I look for in a make up remover. My eyes are very sensitive. Great product!! 
 
Celestial Tea
I wasn't too fond of the tea. I am not a hot tea drinker though. I am from the south and like sweet tetley tea on ice. 
McCormick Gourmet Thyme Herbs
I tried this herb in my vegetable soup and loved it! 
Fruity Vines Candy
These candies were full of flavor. I wasn't too impressed because I hate chewy candy. I just don't like it when candy gets stuck in my teeth. They really had a burst of fruity flavor though. 
NYC Lipcolor 
I like this lipstick. It was long lasting when I tested it out on a day at work. I have fell in love with NYC make up though. It was featured on RuPaul's Drag Race. They have some really awesome pigment eye shadows. This product is sold at Ulta if you are interested in trying it. 
I received all these products complimentary through Influenster to test and review. If you are interested in joining and getting a voxbox too, just go to www.influenster.com. It is all free and open to anyone that has internet access. All you have to do is test the products and review them. The more you talk about the products, the better chance you have of receiving more products. They have even started sending out large products like a Kuerig for lucky consumers to try. I wasn't lucky enough to get one of those last year, but I got my fingers crossed for something good this year! Check out this spoiler video of what Influenster is going to be sending out this year! I can't wait to see if I qualify for any of them! 
Happy Blogging!! 

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites