Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, June 30

postheadericon SCRAPKIT "CITY GIRL "

Hi ya'll! In honor of the movie, Sex And The City 2, I made this scrapkit with that theme in mind. I am a HUGE fan! Samantha is my favorite. ツ This kit is for the girly girl, fashionista, or the big city lover! It is called City Girl. It contains 38 elements and 15 papers. This is a tagger size, personal use only. Thanks for looking!
xoxo
Contents are as follows:
Dropshadow on preview only
8 shoes
2 dresses
1 purse
2 stars
3 belts
3 bows
5 buttons
5 frames
1 diamond braclet
4 diamonds
3 make up elements
1 keychain
Photobucket
COMING TO STORES THIS WEEK!

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites