Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, June 30

postheadericon SCRAPKIT "GRAMMY NIGHT"

Hi ya'll! I have been on a creative role here lately! I have a preview for you ツ I am a huge fan of celebrity news. I am always reading a Star magazine or an In Touch magazine. So, I made a kit with the Grammy Awards in mind. This kit is called Night at the Grammies. It contains 23 elements and 11 papers.This is a personal use only kit. Not all elements and papers are shown. ツ It is available "HERE".
Thanks for looking!
xoxo
Photobucket


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites