Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, June 30

postheadericon Going to be selling my scrapkits!

Hi Ya'll! Well i am so excited to announce that I will be selling my digital scrapkits at 3 stores. They are
Scraps With Attitude
Cay's Creations
Scrappin Dollars
(click the names to go to visit them.) I have do not have my kits up yet but I am in the process of getting started with them now. Come by here often because I will be posting FREE mini kits to go along with the PTU kits. From time to time I will also post free scrapkits too. If you are tutorial writer and are interested in using my scrapkits for your tuts, send me an email (it is to the right). I do not have a blinkie yet. I will be adding them to the site tonight as well as working on the blog itself. Be sure to check out all my favorite blogs too.
Leave me a shout and let me know you stopped by!
xoxo

1 comments:

SNC said...

You know I want to be part of your creative team!!!!! Don't forget about me!! Hugs

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites