Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, September 3

postheadericon BOO TIME


I have ANOTHER Halloween kit in stores now too. 25% OFF until Sept. 15. This kit is packed full of all the gouls and things that go bump in the night. It has 55 elements & 24 papers.It has a crypt, transparent gouls, a skeleton, 3 coffins, a spider, webs, grim reaper, a pumpkin, googly eyes, a black cat, bows, candles, skulls, doodles, Halloween bulbs, bottle caps, a witch's hat, frames, plus more! It is tagger sized. Dropshadow on preview only. Elements have been resized for preview. Thanks for looking! Look below for the stores I sell in. I also have freebies and kits for a dollar and under in most stores.



Photobucket

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites