Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, September 3

postheadericon NEW SCRAPKIT "SAW" (Inspired by the movie)

I HAVE been on A DESIGNING BINGE and have ANOTHER NEW kit up in STORES. I was inspired by the new movie Saw 3D. I am a huge SAW fan so this kit is mainly for the SAW fans out there, but is also perfect for your gothic and Halloween creations. It contains 32 elements and 21 papers. It includes a jigsaw puzzle piece, a cage, a scapel, jigsaw's puppet head, 2 knifes, an axe, blod splatters, a needle, 2 saw blades, 2 crime scene tapes, a skull, chainlink fence, test tube with blood, a voodoo head, 2 word art, 2 frames, 3 bows, a red target, plus more! It is tagger sized. Dropshadow on preview only. Elements have been resized for preview. Thanks for looking! Look below for the stores I sell in. I also have freebies and kits for a dollar and under in most stores.



Photobucket


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites