Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, October 5

postheadericon NEW TUT by Leah using "Trick or Treat"

Leah over at Leah's Hideaway has made a tutorial using my kit, Trick or Treat
This kit is in stores now! Visit any of the stores I sell in to get it.
Thank you so much Leah! Your results are boo-tiful!! Be sure to leave her some love when you stop by! Here are her results.

We would both LOVE to see your results! I will show them off on my blog. Send your results to kberlie68@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!! ツ
To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites