Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, October 5

postheadericon NEW TUT by Amanda using "Boo Time"


My creative team has been super busy this past weekend! Mandy over at Amanda Carter's Super Blog has made a tutorial using my kit, Boo Time

This kit is in stores now! Visit any of the stores I sell in to get it.

Thank you so much Mandy! Your results are awesome! Be sure to leave her some love when you stop by! Here are her results.





We would both LOVE to see your results! I will show them off on my blog. Send your results to kberlie68@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!! ツ

To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites