Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, November 8

postheadericon CALLIE HAS A NEW TUTORIAL "CRISP AUTUMN DAY"

Callie has made a NEW TUTORIAL using my In The Backyard kit. The name of her Tutorial is Crisp Autumn Day
This is kit is in stores now and is 40% the whole month of November!
Thank you so much Callie! Your results are absolutely beautiful! Be sure to leave her some love when you stop by! We would LOVE to see your results! I will show them off on my blog. Send your results to kberlie68@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!! ツ

To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!


(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites