Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, November 8

postheadericon NEW KIT by Kims Korner "GANGSTA LOVE"

I have another NEW kit going in stores tonight, Nov.08, 2010. This kit is themed around the Gangsta. I made it to match the lovely artwork of Jose Cano's Jennifer Swift. It is pink, lavender and black themed as well. It contains 40 elements, 5 Posers, and 24 papers. Included in this kit is money bundles, many shoes (pumps, stilettos, boots),a gun, bullets, brass knuckles. a gangsta cup, mesh, wire, frames, bows, doodles, plus more. This kit also has 5 posers. This kit is perfect for your tough, attitude sig tags! It is tagger sized, not all elements are shown. Drop shadow is on preview only. Come by any of the stores I sell in to get it. All my kits are on sale for the month of November. Thanks for looking!

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites