Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, November 8

postheadericon NEW KIT by Kims Korner "DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME"

I have a new kit in stores named Daylight Savings Time. With the time and weather changing as well as the leaves changing colors, I have been in the "fall season" mood! This kit is themed all around Fall. It has some elements for fall, daylight savings time change, and Thanksgiving. It is a Fall All in one kit. lol! This kit has 50 elements and 22 papers. It includes bows, flowers, leaves, a turkey, a scarecrow, 2 vintage clocks, a wheel, doodles, flairs, an owl, a lock, vintage keys, pot bellied stove, a pie, a tree, frames, a pumpkin, a lantern, a window, and wordart. It is perfect for your Fall themed kits. It is tagger sized, not all elements are shown. Drop shadow is on preview only. Come by any of the stores I sell in and get it today. All my kits are on sale for the month of November. Happy Fall!!

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites