Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, June 3

postheadericon FREEBIE ADD on to "Don't Stop The Music"

It's FREEBIE TIME!!
I have a freebie available for you. This is an add on mini kit that is themed around one of my newest kits "Don't Stop the Music". This kit contains 7 elements and 8 papers. These elements are not included in the main kit. Be sure to get the full tagger sized kit.This kit is perfect for your music and dance creations. This kit is personal use only. If you download please leave me a shout out in my chat box. A color swatch and TOU is included in download. This link will expire soon so get it now.
DON'T STOP THE MUSIC FREEBIE ADD ON

Here is a preview of the main kit
DON'T STOP THE MUSIC
Photobucket


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites