Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, June 2

postheadericon Waking Up In Vegas FREEBIE

Vegas is a city that never sleeps! =)
I made this mini kit as a FREEBIE to go along with my kit Waking Up In Vegas. Be sure to get both kits (check out the preview below), the freebie does not contain any elements that are in the PTU kit. These kits are personal use only. All my kits come with a color swatch. Tagger size, personal use. Elements have been resized and dropshadows added for preview only.



Waking up in Vegas Add On


Waking Up In Vegas


Photobucket

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites