Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, January 25

postheadericon Made a Tag with my kit CRAZY FOR YOU


I made a tag using my kit "Crazy For You" and the talented, and might I add AWESOME, artwork of Keith Garvey. You can get his artwork HERE. My NEW kit will be on sale at all the stores I sell in through Feb 1st. (Look below and just click the banner to get to any of my stores.) Thanks for looking!
HUGS
Kim


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites