Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, February 5

postheadericon 3 NEW KITS in STORES!

,I have many new kits. I have been inspired by music and weather this week. I have been busy too! I have 3 NEW kits in stores.





"GooGoo 4 GAGA" is all about...you guessed it...Lady Gaga. It includes 84 elements that are themed around her top hits, 2 posers (police style for those Love Games! he he he!), & 25 papers.



Aren't we all ready for some warmer weather??!! I know I am!! To celebrate Groundhog Day which is Feb 2nd here in the USA, I have made a kit for SPRING called "In The Garden". This kit is CU ok! It is jam packed with 39 elements and 14 papers. It is tagger sized, nothing over 800x 800. You can use these elements in your scrapkits. No credit necessary but highly appreciated. =)



Feminine Scent is geared towards the mature woman. This girly kit is perfect for your feminine creations! Feminine Scent contains 55 elements (including 8 frames) and 28 papers. It has make up, perfume, purses, hair accessories, flowers, hearts, doodles, plus more for you to playt around with while using your creativity!


Check out the previews below. All my kits are available to the CT. All my kits are tagger sized. Items have been resized for preview. Drop Shadow is on preview only. Not all items are shown. Be sure grab your freebies below!


Please leave me some love if you stop by and download my freebies. Thanks for looking!

HUGS
Kim


Goo Goo 4 GAGA



In The Garden CU Kit




Feminine Scent

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites