Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, January 23

postheadericon New Kit "CRAZY FOR YOU"

I have a NEW kit in stores! This kit is full of LOVE! I am a huge fan of Valentine's Day. Not only is it a day of LOVE but it is also my BIRTHDAY! This kit is perfect for your Valentine's Day tags and even for your romantic creations. It contains a total of 100 elements! Items in this kit are a cupid, a romantic couple, hearts, a wire heart, frames, a candle, chocolate, bows, charms, doodles, pillows, 14 different hearts, a heart gift box, lips, 9 frames, rope, a tiara, wordart, plus more! All kits include a color swatch. Not all elements are included in preview. Items are resized with dropshadows for preview only. Tagger Sized. Thanks for Looking!


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites