Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, January 22

postheadericon Scrappin Warehouse is CLOSING =(


I have bad news for scrappers. It is with great sadness to announce that Scrappin Warehouse (aka Just 4 Taggers) is closing down. Due to the economy and many other things that is beyond their control, the owner has decided to just close. Many designers will be merging over to Twilight Scraps. (I will be selling here within the next week or so - I will post a link to the new store as soon as I get settled in and my kits uploaded) There is a HUGE sale going on now at Scrappin Warehouse. We are going out with a BANG! So come by and grab some kits at a low price before they are all gone. There us also 2 different freebies available with purchase right now too.

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites