Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, February 15

postheadericon *SALE *Take That Tuesday* SALE*

I am VERY proud to announce that you can now get my kits at The Creativity Box! Come by for some really great deals on my scrapkits. AND GUESS WHAT! IT's Take that TUESDAY!! Do you know what that means?? You can save some money over at The Creativity Box on Tuesdays! ALL my TS kits are on sale for 24 hours for $1.00 each! There might be a Freebie too. Come by and get em while you can!
I will be adding new items this whole month so be sure to stop by often. Just click the blinkie below the add to go to my store.






*Click the blinkie below to go to my store

Creativity Box

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites