Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, March 4

postheadericon NEW KIT "Waking Up In Vegas"

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas, right??!!

My new kit, "Waking Up in Vegas" is all about vacation and fun! This kit is perfect for your lucky fun filled creations! It has 69 elements and 30 papers. Included in this kit is Vegas signs, slot machine, cherries, playing cards, poker chips, blackjack table, bows, charms, dice, feathers, a champagne glass, a cocktail glass, wedding veil, tuxedo heart, flowers, frames, hotel key card, luggage, a mirroe, pillows, bedroom slippers, money, PLUS more!! All my kits come with a color swatch. Tagger size, personal use. Elements have been resized and dropshadows added for preview only. This kit is available in all the stores I sell in. (look to the right and just click blinkie to visit store). I also have a FREEBIE for you so keep reading.







(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸
Kim

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites