Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, March 15

postheadericon LUCKY LEPRECHAUN SALE @ TWILIGHT SCRAPS

Come on Over to Twilight Scraps!
It's time for the Lucky Leprechaun Sale!
MARCH 15 - MARCH 20th
Get any of my tagger scrapkits for $1.00! I am also giving out 2 scrapkits as door prizes.
There will be door prizes, freebies, and HUGE sales! Spend $10.00 in the store, get a HUGE special collaboration kit FREE (with many designers participating) as well as entered in for a chance to get an EXTRA freebie. Door prizes and freebies will be picked randomly.
Click the blinkie for more INFO:
Photobucket





0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites