Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, May 7

postheadericon FREEBIE "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Limited Time!

TIME for some FREEBIES!


"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN"


HAPPY National Scrapbooking Day! Here is one of my very first kits I made back in 2010. I am offering for a few days free to thank you for visiting my blog. You can only get this kit here for free for a limited time. This kit is called "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a colorful kit all about girls. Perfect for your neon creations! It contains 34 elements and 18 papers. Tagger size, personal use. Dropshadows have been added and elements are resized for preview purposes only. Not all items are shown in preview. All my kits come with a color swatch.

Thanks for looking!
If you download please leave me some love!




Thanks for your support!

LINK EXPIRED


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites