Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, May 7

postheadericon FREEBIE "Grammy Night" Limited Time!

TIME for some FREEBIES!

"GRAMMY NIGHT"

HAPPY National Scrapbooking Day! Here is one of my very first kits I made back in 2010. I am offering for a few days free to thank you for visiting my blog. You can only get this kit here for free for a limited time. This kit is called "Grammy Night".
Grammy Night contains 23 elements and 11 papers. This kit is for the glamour girl or movie buff. ツ It includes a limo, a dress, tux, shoes, purse clutch, movie clap, movie reel, a red carpet, a necklace, a braclet, doodles, + MORE! All my kits come with a color swatch. Tagger size, personal use. Elements have been resized and dropshadows added for preview only.
If you download please leave me some love in my chat box!


**Link Expired**

0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites