Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, December 13

postheadericon Sale @ Enchanted Dreams Boutique *25 Days of Freebies

It's Christmas time @ Enchanted Dreams Boutique. To celebrate EDB is having 25 days of Freebies too. Come by the store and look around to find the freebie of the day. I am on sale for the month of December. Click any image in this post to go to the store.

All my kits are 50% Off.
CU,CU4CU,PU,Bundle packs, & CU posers!


25 DAYS OF FREEBIES



Click this blinkie to go directly to Kim's Korner @ EDB
Photobucket


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites