Contact Me

You can contact me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

GRAB MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket



INFLUENSTER

Followers

http://kimskorner2010.blogspot.com/. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, December 13

postheadericon SALE @ Heartfelt Perfections *25 days of Freebies*

It's Christmas time @ Heartfelt Perfections. To celebrate many HP is having 25 days of Freebies. COme by the shop to see what all is going on! Many designers, including myself are on sale for the month of December.Come by and see all the deals! Click any image in this post to go to the store.

All my kits are 50% Off.
CU,CU4CU,PU,Bundle packs, & CU posers!


25 DAYS OF FREEBIES


GET these kits below FREE with purchase.

Free with $1.00 purchase
FREE w $2.00 purchase

Check THIS out TOO!!

Click this blinkie to go directly to Heartfelt Perfections
Photobucket

Click this blinkie to go directly to Kim's Korner
Photobucket


0 comments:

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CREDITS & LICENSES

Click HERE to find resell posers
Photobucket
Photobucket


Blogs I visit often

My Awards

Photobucket

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tutorial Sites